Blogaholic Designs”=

Sunday, October 10, 2010

I am.....


I am the only person in the world I should like to know thoroughly.

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.

I like to be a free spirit. Some don't like that, but that's the way I am.

I am not myself in any degree ashamed of having changed my opinions.

I am one of the people who love the why of things.

I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.

I have feelings too. I am still human. All I want is to be loved, for myself and for my talent.

My life has been one great big joke, a dance that's walked a song that's spoke, I laugh so hard I almost choke when I think about myself.


It would take a lifetime knowing me. And that depends on who's gonna stay with me along the way.


0 comments:

Post a Comment